IT Support Specialist
Contract to Permanent – Salary DOE
Required / Desired Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of IT support experience; installing, maintaining, and monitoring Server systems and networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service oriented, organized, and punctual
- Computer Science degree / certificate, Associate or relevant experience desired
- Excellent Networking knowledge
- Solid Windows operating systems and Active Directory experience
- Able to maintain a positive and professional attitude towards clients
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to work well in a team and independently
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Working within Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2012 through 2022
- Supporting collision-industry specific software environments (CCC One, Profitnet). Will train.
- Manage and configure networking equipment, and a host of other platforms and applications
- Support various customers in and around the United States on-site and remotely
- Monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Windows Servers and Workstations
- Configure and manage system backups and recovery
- Install and/or upgrade end user workstations and provide end user support when needed
- Author and maintain technical documentation
- Supporting clients remotely as well as onsite (Northern California). Reimbursement for mileage and travel.
Since 2010 BAYWORX has built a reputation of tenacious problem-solving, friendly customer customer service and a positive attitude. Our customers rely on us to keep their business running smoothly and we pride ourselves in providing cost-effective solutions, being responsive, knowledgeable and easy to work with.
To apply, please send you resume and cover letter to: email@example.com